This half-day intercollegiate level 3 and 4 conference is directed at all professionals whose work brings them into contact with vulnerable children (Looked after Children and Children in Need of Safeguarding).
It aims to help update and refresh the knowledge, skills and competences of health care staff and professionals.
The conference will cover:
- Teen suicide and invisible men: Safeguarding – Young Suicide Prevention
- Suicide pacts and contagion in adolescents– learning from Bridgend
- Practise Hope and parent survival: a lived experience
- Olly's Future: a movement to prevent young suicide
- Self-Harm and Suicide Prevention Pathways for Children and Young People