Held in partnership with Child and Family Training, this two day Masterclass will provide practitioners with:
- The tools to undertake a systemic evidence-based assessment of a family functioning and history; and
- The skills to intervene to build on the family strengths and community supports through:
- promoting parent to parent, and parent to child and whole family communications,
- managing conflict, resolving dysfunctional relationships and
- using solution focused approaches to problem solving and promoting resilience
Day 1 will focus on The Family Assessment
The Family Assessment provides a systemic model for understanding, describing and assessing family strengths and difficulties and the impact of family history.
Day 2 will focus on Working with Families
Covering the Hope for Children and Families Intervention Guide Delegates will receive 2 hardcopy guides: The Family Assessment Guide & Working with Families Guides
A 20% discount is available with the code hcuk20CPSIG.